AWS Surveys

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Next Hugh Hefner

There's been a lot of buzz lately that one can earn just by blogging, and as the prices of commodity goes skyrocketing and with an impending EDSA 3, let's all go blogging then. Hell yeah, this is better than selling tocino or longganisa, which I was actually planning to do when my then girlfriend now my ex-wife told me that she's pregnant.

I created this blog quite a way back, just to feel the hang of it. As I said, it would only be my canvass to paint my life into. I am or should I say was a writer, but what I did was purely fiction, and sitcoms now it's like a "I want to be a celebrity, bring me in front of the camera thing". I'm now letting the whole world know what's going on with my life.

Now I can't sleep at night as I want to push things to the limit and explore the possibility of putting up my own website not just a blog. Whoah! As they say, think big and it will be done. I hope. This is no easy task though. What can a concept do without learning "the code" - HTML.

I know I should be seeking professional help with this one, but I'm too privy with my work that I don't want someone breaking in this well thought of concept which may cost a million from today. So I decided to torture myself more in decoding these computer languages better than English or Filipino just to make my dream of becoming the next Hugh Hefner come true. How about that for a motivation?

No comments: