AWS Surveys

Monday, February 25, 2008

The Resurrection of a Roller Coaster Rider


Gandhi once said, when I go to sleep at night I die, and when the morning comes I'm reborn. Or something to that effect. Well, here I am, alive and kicking!


Life is indeed one hell of a roller coaster ride, but my ride is no easy, and I don't intend to go that way again. At 24, it seems that, that coaster I've been on was travelling 250mph. I was employed at 19, got married at 20, became a father at 21, now three years later, I'm back from being single. Now that's what I call a true roller coaster ride. Lolz.


It's not that I'm happy about it, but it's really funny how life can make a you go loose your screws sometimes. It's just upto you if you want to tighten those screws a bit, or lose your grip of reality. A clear choice between two lesser evils.


It's upto you though to guess which evil side I am right now.

No comments: