AWS Surveys

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

To love again?

Have you ever asked your self this? Would you like to try again after being hurt so many times? Would you dare love again, if every time you try, your heart echoes the love that was lost in time?
I've been living virtually alone for the past seven months, and still it hurts like yesterday. Everyday you see ladies pass by and all I can do is sigh, smack my head a little to get back to reality. What can I offer those young lovely ladies if I'm starting lose love of myself? I've been wanting to say I love them, but I can't. All I know is I need one to be mine again, to be whole again, to fill the emptiness. To love is to be hurt I know, but to be hurt and be fooled over and over again, that's stupidity. That's what I was, never again.
Some say I have to content myself of being alone and devote all my energy to work. Question? Why am I working? For whom? For a non-existent family? For a child I barely see? For my future so blurry? Why? For what? Argh!
Will anyone dare to love me? Uhmmm, what if i post an ad in Jobstreet? Lolz

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hi..i dont know u but i just want to say...keep the good memories and give time for your wounds to heal.. life is a challenge..the more we face tough seas, the stronger we r.. God bless u

Anonymous said...

I'm out of words, but i'll leave you with this: Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty. --Stephen King, novelist